AZMECO’S EXPANSION PLANS SECURED WITH ADDITIONAL $1.5BN FACILITY.
AzMeCo and Sberbank have signed a Memorandum of Cooperation at the XVIII St. Petersburg International Economic Forum, which sets out the priorities and cooperation framework between the two companies.
The short film SONUNCU (The Last One) Buta Films production was selected for the official competition of 67-Cannes Film Festival. As the first co-production of post-Soviet countries, SONUNCU (The Last one) became an outstanding example of successful collaboration between Russian and Azerbaijani filming production.
PNN Group is a family business founded in 1993 by Nizami Piriyev and his son Nasib Piriyev. Within two decades it has grown into an international corporation. PNN’s mission and vision are based on values that are imperative principles of the modern business:
- Integrity and business transparency
- Responsibility for health and environment
- Maximum performance at all levels
- Personal engagement and goal orientation
- Seeking and development of the new business opportunities
- Each employee’s achievement leads to company’s success
Currently PNN Group's geography spans over 10 countries: